I’d like to thank Adelle Archer for introducing me to today’s guest Dan Graham, one of the co-founders and General partners of Springdale Ventures. Some of their investments include Eterneva, Literati, and Beatbox beverages. Previously, Dan co-founded BuildASign.com in 2005 and grew it to an over $100 million dollar CPG, Ecommerce business that was purchased by Cimpress (VistaPrint) in 2018 for $280M. This episode we talk all things Austin and CPG – the opportunity he saw to form Spingdale, why he didn’t need to fundraise when building Buildasign.com and how he thinks about brand in relation to ecommerce and retail. Read more
- Weekly Headlines: How “My Dog Eats Better Than Me” Fuels More Deals In Pet Food
- Weekly Headlines: Counting Down The Days For U.S. Cultured Meat & First Canadian Liquid Eggs
- Weekly Headlines: Welcome UNI To The Springdale Family!!
- Weekly Headlines: The Future Of ‘Alternatives’ Is Coming To Peanut Butter & CBD
- Big Week For Springdale 💥: Marissa’s On WSJ, FN-USA, FBU, & Welcome Outlaw 7.16