Before last year, Whitney McGuire hadn’t seriously considered stashing an emergency survival kit in her home. But as 2020’s record-breaking fire season descended on the West Coast, the attorney, sustainability strategist and mother, who lives in Brooklyn, found herself considering what she might need to prepare if climate change-related disaster were to strike closer to home. Read more about how the climate crisis has spawned an unlikely new area of fashion entrepreneurship.
- Caraway | CNN: Caraway just launched an expansive line of bakeware — and it’s a game changer
- Literati | Forbes: NBA star Steph Curry talks book clubs and investment in reading subscription service Literati
- Hazel | Forbes: Better Briefs For Women In Menopause
- Tiny Organics | Forbes: Tiny Organics Raises $11 Million In Series A To Shape The Palates Of Babies With Whole Vegetables
- Judy | The New York Times: Disaster Prep Kits Get a Makeover