One of the most famous international athletes, Stephen “Steph” Curry is a point guard for the NBA’s Golden State Warriors and is considered one of the major faces of basketball today. A seven-time NBA All-Star, Curry has won three NBA Championships and been named the NBA Most Value Player two times. ESPN ranked Curry as the 13th best basketball player of all time, and he’s often recognized as a scoring leader. Many basketball experts deem him the best shooter in NBA history. Read more about why Curry decided to invest in Literati.
- Caraway | CNN: Caraway just launched an expansive line of bakeware — and it’s a game changer
- Literati | Forbes: NBA star Steph Curry talks book clubs and investment in reading subscription service Literati
- Hazel | Forbes: Better Briefs For Women In Menopause
- Tiny Organics | Forbes: Tiny Organics Raises $11 Million In Series A To Shape The Palates Of Babies With Whole Vegetables
- Judy | The New York Times: Disaster Prep Kits Get a Makeover