When sustainable cookware brand Caraway launched its inaugural set of pots and pans last fall, it was an instant success. Before the cookware set even officially launched, it racked up a waitlist of more than 150,000 people. And in the past three months alone, the set has sold out a whopping 10 times thanks to a 274 percent boost in sales, which we’re guessing has something to do with quarantine-induced home cooking. Read more here.
- Weekly Headlines: Support Native American-Owned Consumer Brands Today & Every Day
- Weekly Headlines: Major Uptick In CPG Transactions & Sustainability
- Weekly Headlines: Are Smaller Footprint & Plant-Based Key To Driving Food Service Growth?
- Consumer Goods IPOs ‘Fall’ In September’s Last Weekly Headlines Roundup
- Weekly Headlines: How “My Dog Eats Better Than Me” Fuels More Deals In Pet Food