When sustainable cookware brand Caraway launched its inaugural set of pots and pans last fall, it was an instant success. Before the cookware set even officially launched, it racked up a waitlist of more than 150,000 people. And in the past three months alone, the set has sold out a whopping 10 times thanks to a 274 percent boost in sales, which we’re guessing has something to do with quarantine-induced home cooking. Read more here.
- Caraway | CNN: Caraway just launched an expansive line of bakeware — and it’s a game changer
- Literati | Forbes: NBA star Steph Curry talks book clubs and investment in reading subscription service Literati
- Hazel | Forbes: Better Briefs For Women In Menopause
- Tiny Organics | Forbes: Tiny Organics Raises $11 Million In Series A To Shape The Palates Of Babies With Whole Vegetables
- Judy | The New York Times: Disaster Prep Kits Get a Makeover