When sustainable cookware brand Caraway launched its inaugural set of pots and pans last fall, it was an instant success. Before the cookware set even officially launched, it racked up a waitlist of more than 150,000 people. And in the past three months alone, the set has sold out a whopping 10 times thanks to a 274 percent boost in sales, which we’re guessing has something to do with quarantine-induced home cooking. Read more here.
- Literati | Texasliving: “AUSTIN-BASED STARTUP LITERATI REDEFINES BOOK CLUB”
- Canteen | Austin Business Journal: Austin canned cocktails company Canteen raises $31M to continue national expansion
- Eterneva | Austin Business Journal: Eterneva — one of Austin’s most interesting startups — helps Americans grieve differently
- Dragons’ Den CPG Pitch Room on Clubhouse with Arlene Dickinson & Friends
- Caraway | Fortune: How Caraway built the most in-demand cookware brand of the pandemic