When sustainable cookware brand Caraway launched its inaugural set of pots and pans last fall, it was an instant success. Before the cookware set even officially launched, it racked up a waitlist of more than 150,000 people. And in the past three months alone, the set has sold out a whopping 10 times thanks to a 274 percent boost in sales, which we’re guessing has something to do with quarantine-induced home cooking. Read more here.
- Weekly Headlines: The Future Of ‘Alternatives’ Is Coming To Peanut Butter & CBD
- Big Week For Springdale 💥: Marissa’s On WSJ, FN-USA, FBU, & Welcome Outlaw 7.16
- Weekly Headlines, But first Marissa’s Onboard + SV Portcos Roundtable Are 🔥🔥 7.09
- Weekly Headlines: 🌱Plant Meat Comes In Full Force, But 🍩 Nothing Is As Sweet As Krispy Kreme’s IPO 7.02
- Weekly Consumer Headlines 6.25