Today, there is a multitude of book clubs readers can join; celebrities like Oprah Winfrey and Reese Witherspoon initiated noteworthy clubs, stamping books with their seal of approval. From athletes to authors, it seems as though everyone has a book club! But in the age of technology, when digital screens and social media seem to consume every waking moment, how do avid and reluctant readers alike disconnect from smartphones and reconnect with a book? And with millions of books to choose from, where does one start the search? One word: Literati. Read more.
- Literati | Texasliving: “AUSTIN-BASED STARTUP LITERATI REDEFINES BOOK CLUB”
- Canteen | Austin Business Journal: Austin canned cocktails company Canteen raises $31M to continue national expansion
- Eterneva | Austin Business Journal: Eterneva — one of Austin’s most interesting startups — helps Americans grieve differently
- Dragons’ Den CPG Pitch Room on Clubhouse with Arlene Dickinson & Friends
- Caraway | Fortune: How Caraway built the most in-demand cookware brand of the pandemic