Today, there is a multitude of book clubs readers can join; celebrities like Oprah Winfrey and Reese Witherspoon initiated noteworthy clubs, stamping books with their seal of approval. From athletes to authors, it seems as though everyone has a book club! But in the age of technology, when digital screens and social media seem to consume every waking moment, how do avid and reluctant readers alike disconnect from smartphones and reconnect with a book? And with millions of books to choose from, where does one start the search? One word: Literati. Read more.
- Caraway | CNN: Caraway just launched an expansive line of bakeware — and it’s a game changer
- Literati | Forbes: NBA star Steph Curry talks book clubs and investment in reading subscription service Literati
- Hazel | Forbes: Better Briefs For Women In Menopause
- Tiny Organics | Forbes: Tiny Organics Raises $11 Million In Series A To Shape The Palates Of Babies With Whole Vegetables
- Judy | The New York Times: Disaster Prep Kits Get a Makeover