Today, there is a multitude of book clubs readers can join; celebrities like Oprah Winfrey and Reese Witherspoon initiated noteworthy clubs, stamping books with their seal of approval. From athletes to authors, it seems as though everyone has a book club! But in the age of technology, when digital screens and social media seem to consume every waking moment, how do avid and reluctant readers alike disconnect from smartphones and reconnect with a book? And with millions of books to choose from, where does one start the search? One word: Literati. Read more.
- Weekly Headlines: The Future Of ‘Alternatives’ Is Coming To Peanut Butter & CBD
- Big Week For Springdale 💥: Marissa’s On WSJ, FN-USA, FBU, & Welcome Outlaw 7.16
- Weekly Headlines, But first Marissa’s Onboard + SV Portcos Roundtable Are 🔥🔥 7.09
- Weekly Headlines: 🌱Plant Meat Comes In Full Force, But 🍩 Nothing Is As Sweet As Krispy Kreme’s IPO 7.02
- Weekly Consumer Headlines 6.25