Founder and CEO Jessica Ewing (a former product manager at Google) explained that the Austin-based company started out with book clubs for kids, before launching its Luminary brand for adult book clubs last year. And the Luminary clubs live up to the name — they’re curated by notable figures such as activist and Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai, NBA star Stephen Curry, entrepreneur and philanthropist Sir Richard Branson, journalist Susan Orlean and the Joseph Campbell Foundation. Read more.
- Literati | Texasliving: “AUSTIN-BASED STARTUP LITERATI REDEFINES BOOK CLUB”
- Canteen | Austin Business Journal: Austin canned cocktails company Canteen raises $31M to continue national expansion
- Eterneva | Austin Business Journal: Eterneva — one of Austin’s most interesting startups — helps Americans grieve differently
- Dragons’ Den CPG Pitch Room on Clubhouse with Arlene Dickinson & Friends
- Caraway | Fortune: How Caraway built the most in-demand cookware brand of the pandemic