Founder and CEO Jessica Ewing (a former product manager at Google) explained that the Austin-based company started out with book clubs for kids, before launching its Luminary brand for adult book clubs last year. And the Luminary clubs live up to the name — they’re curated by notable figures such as activist and Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai, NBA star Stephen Curry, entrepreneur and philanthropist Sir Richard Branson, journalist Susan Orlean and the Joseph Campbell Foundation. Read more.
- Caraway | What I Found: Jordan Nathan (Caraway)
- Literati | Tech Crunch: Literati Raises $40M for its Book Club Platform
- Canteen | Forbes “How CANTEEN Spirits CEO Brandon Cason Is Shaking Up The Ready-To-Drink Cocktail Game”
- Judy | Architectural Digest: This Feels Like the Most 2020 Gift of All
- Caraway | Food & Wine: The 8 Best Non-Toxic Cookware Buys for Home Cooks, According to Customers