I’ve tried a lot of vegan protein powders that can only be described as yucky. Plant-based protein sources (like pea, soy, and brown rice) just don’t perform as well as their whey counterparts for whatever reason—tending toward a gritty texture and, uh, earthy taste. Fortunately for us vegan (or vegan-ish) exercisers of the world, the market for plant-based protein powders today is huge. So, along with the duds, there are lots of delicious options that come in innovative formulas and pretty much any flavor you can think of. Read more
- Dragons’ Den CPG Pitch Room on Clubhouse with Arlene Dickinson & Friends
- Fortune | Caraway: How Caraway built the most in-demand cookware brand of the pandemic
- In Good Taste | Thrillist: Why Bring One Big Bottle of Wine to the Picnic When You Can Bring 8 Small Ones?
- Caraway | What I Found: Jordan Nathan (Caraway)
- Literati | Tech Crunch: Literati Raises $40M for its Book Club Platform