I’ve tried a lot of vegan protein powders that can only be described as yucky. Plant-based protein sources (like pea, soy, and brown rice) just don’t perform as well as their whey counterparts for whatever reason—tending toward a gritty texture and, uh, earthy taste. Fortunately for us vegan (or vegan-ish) exercisers of the world, the market for plant-based protein powders today is huge. So, along with the duds, there are lots of delicious options that come in innovative formulas and pretty much any flavor you can think of. Read more
- Protected: In Good Taste with CEO Joe Welch
- Canteen | Austin Business Journal: Journal Profile: Brandon Cason talks launching Canteen Spirits amid pandemic
- KOS | KOS Project 10 Million Meals*: Providing Meals* to Our Neighbors in Need
- Future Proof | Bloomberg Businessweek: Future/Proof Founder on Growth of Alcoholic Beverages (Podcast)
- KOS | Green Matters: What Are Some of the Best Vegan Protein Powders on the Market?