SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Nov. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — There’s never been a better time to “feed happiness.” Since the day of its launch, the KOS lifestyle brand has been on a singular mission—to upgrade individual wellness and quality of life for the conscious consumer. The extraordinary events of 2020 have inspired KOS to broaden the mandate. KOS is donating one meal per every unit purchased to the nearest food bank through a partnership with the renowned nonprofit Feeding America® to help the 1 in 6 Americans at risk of hunger. KOS pledges to provide at least 1.5 million meals* to individuals and families facing hunger over the next 12 months, with the ultimate goal of helping to provide 10 million meals* across the United States. Starting today until Giving Tuesday on December 1st, KOS will provide 2 meals for every product purchased on www.kos.com during our Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions. Read more.
- Weekly Headlines: Support Native American-Owned Consumer Brands Today & Every Day
- Weekly Headlines: Major Uptick In CPG Transactions & Sustainability
- Weekly Headlines: Are Smaller Footprint & Plant-Based Key To Driving Food Service Growth?
- Consumer Goods IPOs ‘Fall’ In September’s Last Weekly Headlines Roundup
- Weekly Headlines: How “My Dog Eats Better Than Me” Fuels More Deals In Pet Food