Despite the fact that there are many protein-rich foods available to those on a plant-based diet, some vegans may find themselves a bit lacking for protein sometimes. This can, of course, be solved by eating a greater variety of protein and vitamin-rich beans, nuts, and the like, but there are other solutions as well. Read more.
- Weekly Headlines: The Future Of ‘Alternatives’ Is Coming To Peanut Butter & CBD
- Big Week For Springdale 💥: Marissa’s On WSJ, FN-USA, FBU, & Welcome Outlaw 7.16
- Weekly Headlines, But first Marissa’s Onboard + SV Portcos Roundtable Are 🔥🔥 7.09
- Weekly Headlines: 🌱Plant Meat Comes In Full Force, But 🍩 Nothing Is As Sweet As Krispy Kreme’s IPO 7.02
- Weekly Consumer Headlines 6.25