Despite the fact that there are many protein-rich foods available to those on a plant-based diet, some vegans may find themselves a bit lacking for protein sometimes. This can, of course, be solved by eating a greater variety of protein and vitamin-rich beans, nuts, and the like, but there are other solutions as well. Read more.
- Caraway | CNN: Caraway just launched an expansive line of bakeware — and it’s a game changer
- Literati | Forbes: NBA star Steph Curry talks book clubs and investment in reading subscription service Literati
- Hazel | Forbes: Better Briefs For Women In Menopause
- Tiny Organics | Forbes: Tiny Organics Raises $11 Million In Series A To Shape The Palates Of Babies With Whole Vegetables
- Judy | The New York Times: Disaster Prep Kits Get a Makeover