Despite the fact that there are many protein-rich foods available to those on a plant-based diet, some vegans may find themselves a bit lacking for protein sometimes. This can, of course, be solved by eating a greater variety of protein and vitamin-rich beans, nuts, and the like, but there are other solutions as well. Read more.
- Caraway | What I Found: Jordan Nathan (Caraway)
- Literati | Tech Crunch: Literati Raises $40M for its Book Club Platform
- Canteen | Forbes “How CANTEEN Spirits CEO Brandon Cason Is Shaking Up The Ready-To-Drink Cocktail Game”
- Judy | Architectural Digest: This Feels Like the Most 2020 Gift of All
- Caraway | Food & Wine: The 8 Best Non-Toxic Cookware Buys for Home Cooks, According to Customers