Despite the fact that there are many protein-rich foods available to those on a plant-based diet, some vegans may find themselves a bit lacking for protein sometimes. This can, of course, be solved by eating a greater variety of protein and vitamin-rich beans, nuts, and the like, but there are other solutions as well. Read more.
- Canteen | Austin Business Journal: Journal Profile: Brandon Cason talks launching Canteen Spirits amid pandemic
- KOS | KOS Project 10 Million Meals*: Providing Meals* to Our Neighbors in Need
- Future Proof | Bloomberg Businessweek: Future/Proof Founder on Growth of Alcoholic Beverages (Podcast)
- KOS | Green Matters: What Are Some of the Best Vegan Protein Powders on the Market?
- Eterneva | Tech Times: Innovative Startups Like Eterneva Are At The Forefront Of The Growing DeathTech Industry