In a year that feels about as apocalyptic as the 21st century can get, any ameliorative for our anxieties comes high on a gift list this holiday season. Since aromatherapy and scented candles can’t guarantee your peace of mind through the remainder of 2020, the next best bet may be investing in emergency preparedness, survival, and a whole package of protection. And so there’s JUDY, the survivalist-themed kits of everything and anything you might need when the world (literally) goes up in flames. Read more here.
- Weekly Headlines: The Future Of ‘Alternatives’ Is Coming To Peanut Butter & CBD
- Big Week For Springdale 💥: Marissa’s On WSJ, FN-USA, FBU, & Welcome Outlaw 7.16
- Weekly Headlines, But first Marissa’s Onboard + SV Portcos Roundtable Are 🔥🔥 7.09
- Weekly Headlines: 🌱Plant Meat Comes In Full Force, But 🍩 Nothing Is As Sweet As Krispy Kreme’s IPO 7.02
- Weekly Consumer Headlines 6.25