In a year that feels about as apocalyptic as the 21st century can get, any ameliorative for our anxieties comes high on a gift list this holiday season. Since aromatherapy and scented candles can’t guarantee your peace of mind through the remainder of 2020, the next best bet may be investing in emergency preparedness, survival, and a whole package of protection. And so there’s JUDY, the survivalist-themed kits of everything and anything you might need when the world (literally) goes up in flames. Read more here.
- Literati | Texasliving: “AUSTIN-BASED STARTUP LITERATI REDEFINES BOOK CLUB”
- Canteen | Austin Business Journal: Austin canned cocktails company Canteen raises $31M to continue national expansion
- Eterneva | Austin Business Journal: Eterneva — one of Austin’s most interesting startups — helps Americans grieve differently
- Dragons’ Den CPG Pitch Room on Clubhouse with Arlene Dickinson & Friends
- Caraway | Fortune: How Caraway built the most in-demand cookware brand of the pandemic