In a year that feels about as apocalyptic as the 21st century can get, any ameliorative for our anxieties comes high on a gift list this holiday season. Since aromatherapy and scented candles can’t guarantee your peace of mind through the remainder of 2020, the next best bet may be investing in emergency preparedness, survival, and a whole package of protection. And so there’s JUDY, the survivalist-themed kits of everything and anything you might need when the world (literally) goes up in flames. Read more here.
- Caraway | CNN: Caraway just launched an expansive line of bakeware — and it’s a game changer
- Literati | Forbes: NBA star Steph Curry talks book clubs and investment in reading subscription service Literati
- Hazel | Forbes: Better Briefs For Women In Menopause
- Tiny Organics | Forbes: Tiny Organics Raises $11 Million In Series A To Shape The Palates Of Babies With Whole Vegetables
- Judy | The New York Times: Disaster Prep Kits Get a Makeover