In a year that feels about as apocalyptic as the 21st century can get, any ameliorative for our anxieties comes high on a gift list this holiday season. Since aromatherapy and scented candles can’t guarantee your peace of mind through the remainder of 2020, the next best bet may be investing in emergency preparedness, survival, and a whole package of protection. And so there’s JUDY, the survivalist-themed kits of everything and anything you might need when the world (literally) goes up in flames. Read more here.
- Weekly Headlines: Support Native American-Owned Consumer Brands Today & Every Day
- Weekly Headlines: Major Uptick In CPG Transactions & Sustainability
- Weekly Headlines: Are Smaller Footprint & Plant-Based Key To Driving Food Service Growth?
- Consumer Goods IPOs ‘Fall’ In September’s Last Weekly Headlines Roundup
- Weekly Headlines: How “My Dog Eats Better Than Me” Fuels More Deals In Pet Food