In a year that feels about as apocalyptic as the 21st century can get, any ameliorative for our anxieties comes high on a gift list this holiday season. Since aromatherapy and scented candles can’t guarantee your peace of mind through the remainder of 2020, the next best bet may be investing in emergency preparedness, survival, and a whole package of protection. And so there’s JUDY, the survivalist-themed kits of everything and anything you might need when the world (literally) goes up in flames. Read more here.
- Caraway | What I Found: Jordan Nathan (Caraway)
- Literati | Tech Crunch: Literati Raises $40M for its Book Club Platform
- Canteen | Forbes “How CANTEEN Spirits CEO Brandon Cason Is Shaking Up The Ready-To-Drink Cocktail Game”
- Judy | Architectural Digest: This Feels Like the Most 2020 Gift of All
- Caraway | Food & Wine: The 8 Best Non-Toxic Cookware Buys for Home Cooks, According to Customers