If you like trying new wines but don’t like buying an entire bottle to do so, the digital wine shop, In Good Taste, is exactly what you need. The concept is simple: pick one of their curated tasting flights (which consists of eight bottles of unique wines), drink them all, perhaps make tasting notes like “splendid mouthfeel” or “pairs wonderfully with Cheez-Its,” and then decide if you’d like to purchase a full bottle or keep trying other flights. Read more here.
- Dragons’ Den CPG Pitch Room on Clubhouse with Arlene Dickinson & Friends
- Fortune | Caraway: How Caraway built the most in-demand cookware brand of the pandemic
- In Good Taste | Thrillist: Why Bring One Big Bottle of Wine to the Picnic When You Can Bring 8 Small Ones?
- Caraway | What I Found: Jordan Nathan (Caraway)
- Literati | Tech Crunch: Literati Raises $40M for its Book Club Platform