If you like trying new wines but don’t like buying an entire bottle to do so, the digital wine shop, In Good Taste, is exactly what you need. The concept is simple: pick one of their curated tasting flights (which consists of eight bottles of unique wines), drink them all, perhaps make tasting notes like “splendid mouthfeel” or “pairs wonderfully with Cheez-Its,” and then decide if you’d like to purchase a full bottle or keep trying other flights. Read more here.
- Caraway | CNN: Caraway just launched an expansive line of bakeware — and it’s a game changer
- Literati | Forbes: NBA star Steph Curry talks book clubs and investment in reading subscription service Literati
- Hazel | Forbes: Better Briefs For Women In Menopause
- Tiny Organics | Forbes: Tiny Organics Raises $11 Million In Series A To Shape The Palates Of Babies With Whole Vegetables
- Judy | The New York Times: Disaster Prep Kits Get a Makeover