If you like trying new wines but don’t like buying an entire bottle to do so, the digital wine shop, In Good Taste, is exactly what you need. The concept is simple: pick one of their curated tasting flights (which consists of eight bottles of unique wines), drink them all, perhaps make tasting notes like “splendid mouthfeel” or “pairs wonderfully with Cheez-Its,” and then decide if you’d like to purchase a full bottle or keep trying other flights. Read more here.
- Weekly Headlines: How “My Dog Eats Better Than Me” Fuels More Deals In Pet Food
- Weekly Headlines: Counting Down The Days For U.S. Cultured Meat & First Canadian Liquid Eggs
- Weekly Headlines: Welcome UNI To The Springdale Family!!
- Weekly Headlines: The Future Of ‘Alternatives’ Is Coming To Peanut Butter & CBD
- Big Week For Springdale 💥: Marissa’s On WSJ, FN-USA, FBU, & Welcome Outlaw 7.16