The COVID pandemic has accelerated disruption in the funeral industry. This has presented numerous problems throughout the industry, including funeral homes that just aren’t prepared to rapidly modernize. But that has also led to cutting edge startups like Eterneva utilizing their technology expertise to help them adapt to a new way of providing services. Read more.
- Caraway | CNN: Caraway just launched an expansive line of bakeware — and it’s a game changer
- Literati | Forbes: NBA star Steph Curry talks book clubs and investment in reading subscription service Literati
- Hazel | Forbes: Better Briefs For Women In Menopause
- Tiny Organics | Forbes: Tiny Organics Raises $11 Million In Series A To Shape The Palates Of Babies With Whole Vegetables
- Judy | The New York Times: Disaster Prep Kits Get a Makeover