The COVID pandemic has accelerated disruption in the funeral industry. This has presented numerous problems throughout the industry, including funeral homes that just aren’t prepared to rapidly modernize. But that has also led to cutting edge startups like Eterneva utilizing their technology expertise to help them adapt to a new way of providing services. Read more.
- Literati | Texasliving: “AUSTIN-BASED STARTUP LITERATI REDEFINES BOOK CLUB”
- Canteen | Austin Business Journal: Austin canned cocktails company Canteen raises $31M to continue national expansion
- Eterneva | Austin Business Journal: Eterneva — one of Austin’s most interesting startups — helps Americans grieve differently
- Dragons’ Den CPG Pitch Room on Clubhouse with Arlene Dickinson & Friends
- Caraway | Fortune: How Caraway built the most in-demand cookware brand of the pandemic