Some have contributed to an industry white paper about the funeral business and Covid-19, raised funds for personal protective equipment for funeral directors and created short video guides for health care workers to talk about end-of-life options with their patients. Eterneva, a company that turns ashes into diamond jewelry, used the group to start a series of Instagram Lives about collective grief. LifeWeb360, which creates multimedia memorial scrapbooks, teamed up with New Narrative to create resource guides for planning virtual memorials. Read more
- Protected: In Good Taste with CEO Joe Welch
- Canteen | Austin Business Journal: Journal Profile: Brandon Cason talks launching Canteen Spirits amid pandemic
- KOS | KOS Project 10 Million Meals*: Providing Meals* to Our Neighbors in Need
- Future Proof | Bloomberg Businessweek: Future/Proof Founder on Growth of Alcoholic Beverages (Podcast)
- KOS | Green Matters: What Are Some of the Best Vegan Protein Powders on the Market?