I first came across Caraway—a newish direct-to-consumer cookware company—when scouring the internet for a Dutch oven for both my no-knead bread baking and curry-making needs. While mainstays from brands like Le Creuset and Staub certainly do the job well, they carry with them hefty price tags (upwards of $200, depending on the size you purchase). Read more.
- Literati | Texasliving: “AUSTIN-BASED STARTUP LITERATI REDEFINES BOOK CLUB”
- Canteen | Austin Business Journal: Austin canned cocktails company Canteen raises $31M to continue national expansion
- Eterneva | Austin Business Journal: Eterneva — one of Austin’s most interesting startups — helps Americans grieve differently
- Dragons’ Den CPG Pitch Room on Clubhouse with Arlene Dickinson & Friends
- Caraway | Fortune: How Caraway built the most in-demand cookware brand of the pandemic