You may put a great deal of thought into which ingredients you cook with, but you might not be paying as much attention to the materials behind the pots and pans you have on hand. According to the FDA, high levels of toxic chemicals from the wrong nonstick cookware can enter our food supply and cause long-term damage. Luckily, there are plenty of non-toxic cookware brands available for every home cook’s purposes. Read more here.
- Caraway | What I Found: Jordan Nathan (Caraway)
- Literati | Tech Crunch: Literati Raises $40M for its Book Club Platform
- Canteen | Forbes “How CANTEEN Spirits CEO Brandon Cason Is Shaking Up The Ready-To-Drink Cocktail Game”
- Judy | Architectural Digest: This Feels Like the Most 2020 Gift of All
- Caraway | Food & Wine: The 8 Best Non-Toxic Cookware Buys for Home Cooks, According to Customers