You may put a great deal of thought into which ingredients you cook with, but you might not be paying as much attention to the materials behind the pots and pans you have on hand. According to the FDA, high levels of toxic chemicals from the wrong nonstick cookware can enter our food supply and cause long-term damage. Luckily, there are plenty of non-toxic cookware brands available for every home cook’s purposes. Read more here.
- Literati | Texasliving: “AUSTIN-BASED STARTUP LITERATI REDEFINES BOOK CLUB”
- Canteen | Austin Business Journal: Austin canned cocktails company Canteen raises $31M to continue national expansion
- Eterneva | Austin Business Journal: Eterneva — one of Austin’s most interesting startups — helps Americans grieve differently
- Dragons’ Den CPG Pitch Room on Clubhouse with Arlene Dickinson & Friends
- Caraway | Fortune: How Caraway built the most in-demand cookware brand of the pandemic