But if you’re looking for a real liquor-based seltzer, CANTEEN is what you need. This vodka-based ready-to-drink beverage is 99 calories, sodium free, non-gmo, and gluten free since it uses a corn-based vodka that is distilled and filtered. Moreover, it doesn’t have a weird after taste that is common with seltzers that are “sweetened” with sugar alcohol. Read more.
- Caraway | What I Found: Jordan Nathan (Caraway)
- Literati | Tech Crunch: Literati Raises $40M for its Book Club Platform
- Canteen | Forbes “How CANTEEN Spirits CEO Brandon Cason Is Shaking Up The Ready-To-Drink Cocktail Game”
- Judy | Architectural Digest: This Feels Like the Most 2020 Gift of All
- Caraway | Food & Wine: The 8 Best Non-Toxic Cookware Buys for Home Cooks, According to Customers