But if you’re looking for a real liquor-based seltzer, CANTEEN is what you need. This vodka-based ready-to-drink beverage is 99 calories, sodium free, non-gmo, and gluten free since it uses a corn-based vodka that is distilled and filtered. Moreover, it doesn’t have a weird after taste that is common with seltzers that are “sweetened” with sugar alcohol. Read more.
- Literati | Texasliving: “AUSTIN-BASED STARTUP LITERATI REDEFINES BOOK CLUB”
- Canteen | Austin Business Journal: Austin canned cocktails company Canteen raises $31M to continue national expansion
- Eterneva | Austin Business Journal: Eterneva — one of Austin’s most interesting startups — helps Americans grieve differently
- Dragons’ Den CPG Pitch Room on Clubhouse with Arlene Dickinson & Friends
- Caraway | Fortune: How Caraway built the most in-demand cookware brand of the pandemic