But if you’re looking for a real liquor-based seltzer, CANTEEN is what you need. This vodka-based ready-to-drink beverage is 99 calories, sodium free, non-gmo, and gluten free since it uses a corn-based vodka that is distilled and filtered. Moreover, it doesn’t have a weird after taste that is common with seltzers that are “sweetened” with sugar alcohol. Read more.
- Weekly Headlines: Support Native American-Owned Consumer Brands Today & Every Day
- Weekly Headlines: Major Uptick In CPG Transactions & Sustainability
- Weekly Headlines: Are Smaller Footprint & Plant-Based Key To Driving Food Service Growth?
- Consumer Goods IPOs ‘Fall’ In September’s Last Weekly Headlines Roundup
- Weekly Headlines: How “My Dog Eats Better Than Me” Fuels More Deals In Pet Food