But if you’re looking for a real liquor-based seltzer, CANTEEN is what you need. This vodka-based ready-to-drink beverage is 99 calories, sodium free, non-gmo, and gluten free since it uses a corn-based vodka that is distilled and filtered. Moreover, it doesn’t have a weird after taste that is common with seltzers that are “sweetened” with sugar alcohol. Read more.
- Caraway | CNN: Caraway just launched an expansive line of bakeware — and it’s a game changer
- Literati | Forbes: NBA star Steph Curry talks book clubs and investment in reading subscription service Literati
- Hazel | Forbes: Better Briefs For Women In Menopause
- Tiny Organics | Forbes: Tiny Organics Raises $11 Million In Series A To Shape The Palates Of Babies With Whole Vegetables
- Judy | The New York Times: Disaster Prep Kits Get a Makeover