“In wake of COVID-19, many consumers are unable to experience premium cocktails at bars and restaurants because of stay-at-home orders in several states,” said Holly McHugh, marketing associate, Imbibe Inc., Niles, Ill. “Consumers may still be reluctant to visit bars and restaurants once stay-at-home orders are lifted due to fear of crowds and getting sick, so there’s a lot of growth potential for premium ready-to-drink cocktails that offer a similar premium drinking experience at home. Read more
- Protected: In Good Taste with CEO Joe Welch
- Canteen | Austin Business Journal: Journal Profile: Brandon Cason talks launching Canteen Spirits amid pandemic
- KOS | KOS Project 10 Million Meals*: Providing Meals* to Our Neighbors in Need
- Future Proof | Bloomberg Businessweek: Future/Proof Founder on Growth of Alcoholic Beverages (Podcast)
- KOS | Green Matters: What Are Some of the Best Vegan Protein Powders on the Market?